To provide you with instant support, form a close relationship with our users, and foster a community that can initiate discussion about localization tips, product improvement suggestions, and troubleshooting.
- All posts MUST be in English. Translation advice is acceptable, but English as the main form of communication is important to ensure quality control and foster an open community.
- Our Help Center is NOT for requesting translation service.
- Users may NOT post content that harm the community. Such content include but are not limited to: harassment, inappropriate photos, vandalism.
- Our forum is NOT an advertising platform (e.g. promotional content, job postings, etc.)
*Violation of our policies will result in post removal. For more serious cases, your account may be put under review.
Suggested troubleshooting template
- Title: Why won't my XML files upload?
- Profile: (French Translator, Localization Manager, Startup CEO, App Developer)
- Problem: I tried to upload my XML file but I received this error: . What could this mean?
Language and Content
- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation matter. Please proofread!
- Open-mindedness is crucial. Sometimes there's no right or wrong, and being nice and receptive can widen the discussion.
- Put post title in question form: Is it better to use an API wrapper or plugin?
- Provide as much detail as possible–if you are using an API, which one? If you are having issues with importing files, which format?
- Include research, links, and background.
- Don't be afraid to provide more details about yourself. It might help others understand you more.
For more support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post is closed for comments.