1. Click into the project you'd like to work on
2. Click into the language you'd like to contribute to
3. You can use the filter on top to filter phrases that are not approved / finalized yet (i.e. need your attention to review and approve)
4. Approve / finalize translations
- Approved translation: translations won't be included in the export unless it is approved
- Finalized translation: translators will not be able to further edit a translation if it is finalized
5. Mark translations as "Needs Revision"
If you think a certain translation is not good enough, you can mark it as "needs revision" so that other collaborators will know that they should revise the translation
* This action will not affect if the translation will be included in the export. So if you would like to not include the translation in the export, you will have to "disapprove" the translation instead.
6. Translate or vote for translations if needed
- For phrases that do not have any translation, you can simply translate by filling in the translation text box.
- For phrases that already have translations, you can either suggest a new translation by clicking the "+" button or vote for an existing translation by clicking the "star" button
5. Leave comments to admins or other collaborators if you have any questions / clarifications
6. Communicate with other collaborators using the Discussion Forum
You can read more about the Discussion Forum here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.