OneSky launched an integration to allow one-click import/export of Zendesk Help Center articles into OneSky.
Here are the steps to enable the integration between Zendesk and OneSky:
1. Get the API token from Zendesk
2. Create a Zendesk project on OneSky
Click the “New Project” button, select “Integration” as the project type, then select "Zendesk".
Depending on the size of your knowledge base, it will take a while to import all Zendesk articles to OneSky.
IMPORTANT: Zendesk doesn't support "English" so please select "English (United States)" to be the base language instead.
3. Go to project page and find your Zendesk project
Articles that don't need translation need to be hidden.
To hide any articles,
1. go to "Phrase collections"
2. select the sections or articles and click "Hide". You can click "View articles" to expand the view to view individual articles within a section
4. Get the articles translated
You can get your articles translated by:
1. ordering professional translation service from OneSky or
* Make sure you only place orders for languages that Zendesk Help Center supports. You can check their locales here (Zendesk Locales)
5. Enable the languages on Zendesk Help Center
Go to your Zendesk Help Center > "General Settings", then enable your target languages.
6. Export the translations to Zendesk
You will receive an email notification when your translation order is ready.
To export the translated content, go to “Export Translation”. Here you can click the “Export” button to export all the localized articles to Zendesk.
Depending on the amount of Help Center articles, it will take some time for the export to complete.
7. Updating new articles from Zendesk
Updates are simple. Just click on "updates" and sync your latest articles onto OneSky to be translated.