If you have a public project, please read "How to invite your own translators (public projects)". See the difference between private and public projects.
1. Select "Collaboration" > "Collaborators" from the top navigation bar
(if you'd like to add an admin with full access rights, click "Add My First Admins" instead)
3. Enter the email address(es) of the collaborator(s) you'd like to invite
7. In addition, private project can have the option to allow translators to send request for translation by themselves:
(you would need to select "Allow" in "Settings" > Privacy > "Request to translate")
8. You can also decide whether all the strings in your private project are viewable by everyone.
(you can select "Allow"or "Disallow"in "Settings" > Privacy > "Viewable by public")
9. Then you can confirm who would be able to contribute to your projects in "Collaboration > Collaborator Applications" from the top navigation bar
- How to add multiple admins
- How to invite you own translators (public projects)
- The difference between private and public projects