Currently, Google Play allows you to upload localized store listings (app descriptions) for 51 languages, including Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Romansh, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (US), Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese and Zulu.
Adding localized Google Play store listing via Android Developers Console
1. Go to the tab "Store Listing"
2. Select "Add translations"
3. Simply choose your target language(s)
4. By going to "Languages", you can edit the store listing of the language(s) that you've already activated
5. By going to "Manage translations", you can add/remove translations and update your default language