(A) Adding comments to individual phrases for translators
You can leave comments to individual phrases so that it would be easier for translators to know which phrase you are mentioning.
2. Select the string that you would like to add a comment to
3. Leave a comment by selecting the "Comments" icon on the side bar
Viewing and replying to translators' comments
1. On the "Translation Overview" page, our system will show you the number of total comments along with the number of unread comments for each language. Simply click onto the number to view the related phrases.
2. Click on the "comment" icon to view and reply to translators' comments. You can use the filter at the top to view strings with comments or unread comments only.
(B) Communicating with translators on the project level
3. Click "Messages" to message the translator
1. Go to the "Order" tab
2. Click "Broadcast" for the chosen order
3. Select the translators that you'd like to include in the conversation
Please note that OneSky has a 14 day warranty period policy, you are encouraged to contact the translators as soon as possible within 14 days of submitting completed translations.