This article focuses on communicating with collaborators on the project level. If you would like to communicate on a particular phrase, please see how to leave a phrase comment.
* If you are ordering professional translation service from OneSky instead of using your own collaborators, please read how to communicate with OneSky professional translators.
Using the Discussion Forum to communicate on project level
You can communicate with collaborators on the project level by creating an "Announcement" or "Discussion Topic" on the project Discussion Board.
1. In your project page, go to the "Discussion" tab
2. In the discussion board, you will be able to see all phrase comments and discussion topics for this project. You can filter the discussion threads by "Topic type" and "Language".
3. As an admin, you have the option to post your message as an "Announcement" or a general discussion topic. Differences between an announcement and a general discussion topic,
- For announcements, you can specify which role(s) and which language(s) the announcement will be visible to
- Announcement will be pinned to the top of all conversations. You can switch off the "Pin" in the announcement after you have posted it.
- Collaborators will receive email notifications for announcement but not general discussion topics.
To start a new discussion thread, first select the language that you want your topic to be placed in using the right side bar, then click "New announcement" or "New discussion" .
4. Fill in the title and the message content. If you are posting it as an announcement, you can also select which role(s) the discussion will be visible to.
View and reply to discussion topics
1. You can also view and reply to discussion topics in the discussion board. You can filter the discussion threads by "Topic type" and "Language". Simply click into the topic to leave a reply.
2. After clicking into the topic, you can leave a reply to the discussion.
3. If you would like to view the string in the translation tool to get more detailed context information, click "Open in translation tool".
Yes! You can post a reply to a discussion forum thread by replying to the email notification, as long as you are subscribed to receive “all email” from that group. You can change your email settings on the group page, under “Email Support Number,” or from the group directory. For more information, see the guide about group
Email needs server support actually. if server not support then email will be not accessible. server depended on internet connectivity. your internet connectivity needs to be very strong. you can visit here for more info about this aol email on android unable to connect to server . each and every corporate connection needs email support server. if you need more support then you need to contact with technical team for ip related issue.
Hey, thanks for sharing an informative post which is help to discussion about project level. I trying to sending mails on AOL Error Code 102 but its fail.
Thansks for sharing..
Thank you for sharing informative post.
Please sign in to leave a comment.