2. Click "New Project Group" or "Add new project" to create a new Project.
“Projects” help you categorize all the different translation formats you’re working on at one time. A “project group” can have multiple “projects” to organize your files.
For example: in a “OneSky Project Group,” you can add multiple “projects” like translation files for your “iPhone/iPad App,” “Android App,” etc. These can all go under the “OneSky Project Group” to keep things organized.
- Select the format for your translations: App Store Description, Mobile Apps/Games, Websites/Web Apps, or Documents.
4. Next, you’ll be prompted to enter some basic details about your project:
Select how you want to translate your text:
- “Professionals” - Order professional translations directly from OneSky’s network of translators.
- Crowdsource - Invite your users to translate. (Public Project)
- In-House - Invite your in-house translators. (Private Project)
(Read more about public vs. private Projects.)
- Select your mobile app type
- Choose your base language. (This is the base language that your project is originally written in.)
- Enter a name for your Project Group
* If you're creating a new Project within an existing Project Group, you'll not be able to edit the base language and the Project Group name as they will be the same for all Projects under the same Project Group.
This means that if you have multiple base languages for the same Project, you’ll need to create separate Project Groups for them.
1. 7 uploading options
- Spreadsheet (e.g. .csv, .xls, .xlsx). Learn more.
- String file (e.g. .strings, .xml, .yml, .yaml, .po, .pot, .rrc, .resx, .resjson, .properties). Learn more.
- From another platform on OneSky (e.g. from your another project on OneSky). Learn more.
- Manual input
* Please upload the phrases for your base language first before uploading other translated files
* For app description, you simply need to input your app store link and our system can grab the text for you. Learn more at "Importing phrases (app description)"
2. Choose your target languages and then click "Finish & Create Project"