A. Performing bulk or batch operations on selected phrases
1. Click into the translation interface for the language that you'd like to perform the action
2. Select one or more of the phrases that you'd like to perform the action on
3. A bulk action tool bar will appear at the top of the page and you can select all phrases on that page using the checkbox on the left hand side
4. Click "Bulk Actions" and select the action you'd like to perform from the drop down menu
B. Performing bulk actions on all phrases of a language
1. Go to "Translation overview"
2. Select the language(s) that you want to perform the bulk action on
3. Select the bulk action from the drop down menu on top of the language list
Please sign in to leave a comment.