If you have a private project, please read "How to invite your own translators (private projects)". See the difference between private and public projects.
For public projects, simply share the link to your translation platform on your website and social media platforms.
- You can view and customize the link to your platform by going to "Site Settings" as shown in the below screenshot and update your "Default OneSky URL". Read more.
Your users simply need to sign up for an account at OneSky to start translating (or they can simply sign in to your website if you've enabled single-sign-on).
- So in the case for the below screenshot, simply share the link "http://onesky-demo.oneskyapp.com" with your users and they will be able to sign up to
- How to add multiple admins
- How to invite you own translators (private projects)
- The difference between private and public projects