To save your time from copying and pasting the translations onto iTunes Connect, OneSky provides an option for you to connect your iTunes Connect account so that you can export translations directly to iTunes Connect.
Connect your iTunes Connect account with OneSky
1. Go to "Translation Overview" > "Download translation"
2. Click the "Connect with iTunes Connect" button
- Currently the iTunes export feature does not support exporting the in-app purchase translations automatically (will be added in the next feature update)
3. Fill in your iTunes account details
- We need to connect with your account in order to fill in the translations for you. We will not pull any content from your app.
Export your app description translation to iTunes Connect
1. After connecting your iTunes Connect account, the connect button will become "Export to iTunes App Store". Click this button to proceed.
- If any keyword set of a particular language exceeds 100 character limit, there will be warning message at the top. See why this may occur and how to fix it.
2. Review the iTunes account and app translation details, then click "Export" to export the translations to iTunes Connect.
- It will generally take 2-3 minutes for the import process
3. When the import is completed, you will be able to review the app store description translations in iTunes Connect. To submit the translations to iTunes app store, select "Submit for review" in iTunes Connect.