Under the settings for email notifications, you can select under what situations you would like to receive email notifications. For example, you can receive notifications when new phrases are added to the platform that you're involved in or when you receive good votes for your translations.
To modify your settings,
1. Click on the drop-down menu at the top right hand corner next to your account name, then go to "Account Settings".
2. Go to the tab "Notifications"
3. Select under what situation(s) you would like to receive email notifications for
- Notify = to receive email notifications
- Don't = NOT to receive email notifications
I did and succeeded
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app In the top left, tap Menu .Tap Settings.Select your account.Tap Notifications and select a notification level.Tap Inbox notifications.Choose your notification settings, including sounds.
Go back to Settings and choose General settings. Select Manage Notifications here and make sure that Mail is set to On. This will take care of in-app notification settings for the Gmail app. Wait for a few hours to see if you are receiving mail notifications.
Select your account and scroll to Notifications. Tap Inbox notifications and select your notification settings. (Optional) To change notification settings for certain labels in your inbox: Tap Manage labels.
HISD Connect Login
Please sign in to leave a comment.