On OneSky, you can easily monitor your translation progress over time through our reporting system.
Go to the "Reports" section and there, you can view progress reports categorized by,
- Project: actions that you performed on the base language of the project, e.g. number of newly added, updated or deleted phrases, etc.
- Languages: translation progress by language, e.g. number of phrases translated for selected languages
- Collaborators: translation progress by collaborator, e.g. number of phrases translated by a selected collaborator
For each report, you can
1. Specify the time range
2. Select the time interval between data points
3. Select the data you would like to view (e.g. new added phrases, edited phrases, etc.)
4. Export the data to CSV