Yes, Admins can request for modifications within 14 days of the translation order completion date.
Admins can add comments or respond to translators' questions after our translators have submitted the order. Translators will still be able to receive the messages and will modify the translations if needed.
Please note that you can only request for modifications based on the original source text at the time of the order. If you have updated the source text after placing your order, you will have to submit a new translation order to translate the updated text.
Some sample cases where you may request for modifications:
- The translation is too long that can't fit your UI (but a better practice is to set length limits BEFORE placing your orders)
- The translator did not follow the quality assurance guides that you provided
- The translator has sent you questions but you did not manage to respond to their questions before they submitted their order
Some sample requests that translators are not obliged to reply to:
- Using Google Translate to verify OneSky translations
- Asking translator to double check the translation again and confirm that their current translation is the best possible after delivery
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if the translator does not reply within 1-2 days.