What is a "hidden phrase"?
For "hidden phrases",
- only admins would be able to view them. Other collaborators (moderators, reviewers, translators) won't be able to see them.
- they will not be included in the translation order when you order professional translation service from us.
- they will be included in the downloaded translation file
By default, our system will auto-hide (1) empty phrases, (2) phrases that contain numbers only, (3) phrases that contain purely "true" or "false" and (4) phrases that are deprecated in all files.
Read more about the definitions of different statuses of source phrases and translation.
How to hide a phrase?
1. Go to "Phrases management"
2. Select the phrases that you'd like to hide
3. Click the "Hide" icon
To unhide any hidden phrases, simply select those phrases and click the "Visible" icon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.