Please refer to our help desk article for more information on how to prepare your projects to order translation service.
Once you are ready, you can place your orders by going to "Order Translation"
1. Choose phrases to translate
1. Select which file(s) you'd like to translate
2. Select the type(s) of phrases that you'd like to include
- Select "phrases not yet translated" only if you only want to translate your newly ADDED phrases
- Also select "phrases not yet approved" if you'd like to re-translate your unapproved phrases
- Also select "updated phrases since your last order" if you would like to retranslate the phrases that you've UPDATED (for the original language) since your last translation order
2. Translation options
1. Select to use human professional translators or machine translation.
2. Select whether to add reviewers for higher quality assurance.
* Machine translation should only be used for testing purposes. The quality of machine translation is never good enough for publishing purposes.
3. Instant quote
2. Under "Translate from", indicate your source language, e.g. if you want to translate from English to Japanese, then English is the source language. You can choose to translate from a language that is NOT the base language of your project. Read more.
3. Under "Translate to", select your target languages, e.g. if you want to translate from English to Japanese, then Japanese is the target language
4. Under "Select Services", select whether to order translate and/or review service (you can choose individual languages using the checkboxes next to each language or the "select all" checkbox at the top)
4. Quality assurance options