Each project can have it's own base language. To change the base language settings
1. Go to "Settings" after clicking into your project view
2. Look for "Base language" and click "Change"
** If you see a warning message saying that there are currently no other languages available to be used as the new base language, you might refer to the below section to see if your other languages fulfil the requirement of becoming the new base language.
Conditions that your project must fulfil before you can change your base language
- There should be no pending translation orders in the sub-project. If you have recently ordered professional translation services, you would only be able to change your base language when all orders are completed.
- There should be no on-going string importing tasks. Please wait until all importing tasks are completed before changing your base language.
- For every version (i.e. snapshot) in your sub-project, the intended new base language has to be 100% translated in order to be able to replace the original base language. For example, if you'd like to update your base language from German to English, your English translation should be 100% completed for every version in your sub-project.