1. When a translation is completed, go to Translation Overview > Download Translation
2. Select the file format that you'd like to download your translation in (default to the base language's file format). Please note that exporting in a file format different from the original/base language file format will cause conversion syntax issues.
3. Select the language(s) that you'd like to download
4. Select the file(s) that you'd like to download. Please note that only approved phrases would be downloaded. By default, we auto-approve all translations.
- To change this setting, go to Platform Settings (the "Settings" button right above "Download translation") > Quality Assurance > Set the threshold for the vote number needed in order for a translation to be auto-approved
More useful links related to downloading translations