1. When a translation is done, go to "Translation Overview" and click "Download translation"
2. Select the file format that you'd like to download your translation in
- If you do not select specific type of format to download, our defaulted "Auto Detect" will choose the type base on your import format
3. Select the language(s) that you'd like to download
4. Select the file(s) that you'd like to download
- Please note that only approved phrases would be downloaded. By default, we auto-approve all translations. To change this setting, go to "Platform Settings" (the "Settings" button right above "Download translation") > "Quality Assurance" > Set the threshold for the vote number needed in order for a translation to be auto-approved
More useful links related to downloading translations