This Getting Started Guide provides you with useful links arranged in order to help you get started with your first website translation project on OneSky.
Note: Please internationalize your website before localizing. You need a generated string file before using OneSky.
Translating website content
- Create your project and import your content by uploading your string files or hooking up with our API.
Make use of the below quality assurance tools to help ensure quality.
- Add descriptions to project / individual strings
- Define glossary
- Attach screenshots
- Set length limits
- Order professional translation service from us or invite your own collaborators to contribute.
- During the translation process, maintain close communications with the translators to clarify on questions that they might have.
- When the translation is done, you can download the translation from our platform or via our API.
- For future updates, simply upload your updated string files to the same project and our system can automatically detect the differences so you will only need to place orders for the strings that are new or updated.
- You can select to use the same translator to handle all your future orders for consistency purpose.
OneSky plugins tailor-made for website translation
- Ruby client for OneSky Platform API
- Rails plugin to sync string files with OneSky
- PHP5 library for OneSky API
Keep in frequent contact with the translators throughout the translation process to answer any questions they may have.
Contact funny shooter 2
Please sign in to leave a comment.