This Getting Started Guide provides you with all the useful help desk article links arranged in orders to help you get started with your first website translation project on OneSky.
Translating website content
- Create your project and import your content by uploading your string files or hooking up with our API.
- Order professional translation service from us or invite your own collaborators to contribute.
- During the translation process, maintain close communications with the translators to clarify on questions that they might have.
- When the translation is done, you can download the translation from our platform or via our API.
- For future updates, simply upload your updated string files to the same project and our system can automatically detect the differences so you will only need to place orders for the strings that are new or updated.
- You can select to use the same translator to handle all your future orders for consistency purpose.