- Download the existing translation for Dutch-Netherlands.
- Add the new language (Dutch-Belgium) to your existing project.
- Upload the previously downloaded Dutch-Netherlands translation into the new Dutch-Belgium locale you added in step 2.
You have now successfully reused and copied translations from one locale into another.
Now that you have your project's translation into the new locale, you will want to review the new locale's phrases to ensure they fit well within that locale.
- How to let reviewers know which phrases not reviewed yet
- How do I view what edits the reviewer has made?