Managing your own translators is a team-effort and requires collaboration between many different people. Invite Collaborators to administer, moderate, review, and translate your files and projects.
As an Admin, you can add Collaborators and set their appropriate user role:
- Admin: have full control of the account and all projects
- Project Admin: have full control in specified projects. They will not be able to create new projects themselves. They will be able to add new users to their assigned projects but will not be able to edit or delete users. Project administrators can not see other projects in the same organization if they are not assigned to those other projects.
- Moderator: can translate, vote, approve, and change translations. They should be responsible for managing the translation process for specific projects.
- Reviewer: translate, vote, and approve translations. They should be responsible for reviewing translations made by translators in a specific language for a specific project.
- Translator: translate and vote translations. They are responsible for translating a specific language for a specific project.
That was so amaizng.
Collaborator user roles refer to the different levels of access and permissions that can be granted to individuals who are working together on a project or platform. Understanding collaborator user roles is important because it helps to ensure that everyone on the team has the appropriate level of access and can perform their assigned tasks effectively. MyBalanceNow
Here are some common collaborator user roles and their typical responsibilities:
Owner/Administrator: This is the person who has full control over the platform or project. They are responsible for creating and managing user accounts, setting user permissions, and managing all aspects of the platform.
Editor/Contributor: This type of collaborator can create and edit content, but they do not have full control over the platform. They may be able to add or remove content, but they cannot change the overall structure or settings of the platform.
Please sign in to leave a comment.