Managing your own translators is a team-effort and requires collaboration between many different people. Invite Collaborators to administer, moderate, review, and translate your files and projects.
As an Admin, you can add Collaborators and set their appropriate user role:
- Admin: have full control of the account and all projects
- Project Admin: have full control in specified projects. They will not be able to create new projects themselves. They will be able to add new users to their assigned projects but will not be able to edit or delete users. Project administrators can not see other projects in the same organization if they are not assigned to those other projects.
- Moderator: can translate, vote, approve, and change translations. They should be responsible for managing the translation process for specific projects.
- Reviewer: translate, vote, and approve translations. They should be responsible for reviewing translations made by translators in a specific language for a specific project.
- Translator: translate and vote translations. They are responsible for translating a specific language for a specific project.